VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, October 10, 2014

Recipe: Nutella Cinnamon French Toast

I went home straight after work, feeling tired and drained 1 weekday evening. 

Bought brother a big bottle of Nutella, and I thought I could make myself a sweet treat dessert or dinner if it is considered as a dinner. 

If you know me, I will make Kueh Lapis every CNY so, I have stock for vanilla essence & cinnamon powder. 

Just want to share this anyhow recipe, I thought it taste good!


 photo file_zps1b3f0390.jpg

Ingredients:

2 slices of bread (I use wholewheat bread thats why my bread is a little dark in colour)
1 egg
1 tbsp fresh milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp oil/butter (I use SCS butter to give it an additional fragrance) 
3 tbsp nutella

Actually I didn't really measure the cinnamon powder and vanilla essence, its free & easy, just put what you like. 


Steps:

1) Spread nutella in between the 2 slices of bread. Don't have to be 3 tbsp, but 3 tbsp you will get this effect you see in the picture. :P

2) Beat egg, add milk, cinnamon powder & vanilla essence. Dip bread into the egg and coat evenly. 

3) Heat oil/butter in a pan, and once heated, pan fry the bread till golden brown. Cut and serve. 

 photo file_zps5c4a4092.jpg

Easy as that and its very filling!


No comments:

Post a Comment