VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scoop of Art, Kim Gary

 6TH MAY 2012 SUNDAY

Bought Ben & Jerry's ice cream to go with my brownies for breakfast!
HEHHEHHE!!


The char kwey teow I ate since I was a kid and stayed at Marine Parade.
Beef Noodles@


Headed to Scoop of Art for the daily intake of desserts :p
Looks like a mess. o.o 

----------------------
7TH MAY 2012 MONDAY
Happy in my new skater dress!




Sky turns dark in less than 10 mins!
Love the details!! 
Sugared strawberries!!
Brother cut apples for me!
------------------------
8TH MAY 2012 TUESDAY


Kim Gary for dinner! Craving for some instant noodles so we are here!



Gelato for desserts!
Me got a gift! Burt's Bee lipbalm! *loves* savior to my dry, peeling lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment