VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ramen Champion!

26TH MAY 2012 SATURDAY
Its the last day of June already! Half of 2012 had zoomed past. Time really flies!
The 2nd half of the year is always filled with happening events/outings/gatherings/public holidays (CHRISTMAS & MY BIRTHDAY IN DECEMBER!) as most of my friends' birthdays are the later part of the year! Which means I need to stop eating that much, stop buying clothes, so that I have more moolahs for friends' presents! Blogged a post before I head out for more good food & Ifah's wedding!! 
Wearing my new Stradivarius top! 



In another outfit today! 
New crochet shorts! 

Ramen Champion for lunch! YUMZ! 
Order a ramen from Hakata. Below is introduction of the shop.
''Hakata Ikkousha is a ramen shop which carefully selects its ingredients especially local produce pork bones, pork, wheat and soy sauce. It doesn’t have the strong smell of pork bones.''
Ramen comes with black fungus.
SGD$13
I love butter with corn even if it is in my ramen. :D
Sapporo ramen for me!
''Gantestu in Japanese means stubbornness, the popularity from it stubborn chef’s recipe, and awarded winner of year for 3 conservative years, in Sapporo. The mixed of Miso to achieve the flavored and fragrant widely accepted in all over Japan, by celebrity Chef Masaki.'' 
SGD$13.50
Ramen Champion
201 Victoria Street  Bugis + #04 - 08/09/10 Singapore 188607

DAILY 11:30 am to 10:30 pm 
Its located at illuma, which had now changed their name to Bugis+ after being taken over by CapitaMalls.

Desserts after meal.

Dogbone with vanilla latte after ramen lunch and borbor chacha dessert! :P
Non stop eating during weekends. :O

Later that night, BFF sent some stuff to my house.
Mum loved it!
Looking high & low for apple cutter and finally BFF got it at Ikea for me! YAYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment