VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, June 1, 2012

Metro Sale, Shopping & Killiney Chicken Rice!

19TH APRIL 2012 THURSDAY
In a good mood because I am going shopping today!
Beautiful skies these 2 months!
B bought a tin of cookies from The Cookie Museum. SGD$25 for a small tin of 16 pieces of small cookies!

White chocolate pistacho raspberry cookies!
Ice Teh Cino!
Got the craving for some Indian food! Indian Rojak! I LOVE IT!
Mutton briyani with white rice.
Udders' Orange Chocolate Bitters & Snickers Mars Honeycomb Vanilla for desserts!
After spending money at the Metro Sale, we went to Killiney to have chicken rice! When I used to work in Orchard, I always had this for lunch. Now... :( 

One of the good eats at Killiney stretch! There is now Bak Ku Teh along the stretch as well! 
This is also a MUST-ORDER if you like omelette! Crispy fluffy fragrant egg fried with prawns! They have minced meat one as well! 
Happy with my buys!
:D
Pimple on my thigh????!!

No comments:

Post a Comment