VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dinner at Changi VIllage & Facial!

22ND APRIL 2012 SUNDAY 
Off to Changi Village, had been craving for Ipoh Hor Fun for ages!


Satay!! 
The whole of Changi Village hawker had closed for renovation/upgrading. Was so sad! But luckily my sharp eyes spotted a banner of my favourite Ipoh Hor Fun stall! They moved to a nearby coffeeshop! YAYYY! 

It rained very heavily when I was on the way there. 
After I shot this, I turned around and saw rainbow! 
Had to take 1 
or 2 pictures!

Received a small welcome gift from CandyDoll.
And a Watsons' GLOW magazine which i refused to believe that I had overspent at watsons again!
---------------------------------------------
My Chanel Pressed powder! Had stocked up the day before at the Metro sales!

Favourite pasta for lunch!

A gift from S!


FACIAL!! MUAHAHAH I look like a fat shit! 
Beancurd for supper after facial.
-------------------------------

Beef noodles for lunch!
Teabreak!
Watched The Lucky One and bought the popcorn set to munch!

No comments:

Post a Comment