VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, June 25, 2012

Housewarming at Da Jie's place!

20TH MAY 2012 SUNDAY



All prepared and heading to Da Jie's housewarming. 
I  got these 5 close 'sisters' best friends during secondary school days, so coincident that the 5 of our birthday are consecutive! Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan! Thats why we called each other Da Jie, Er Jie and so on! 
But sad to say, Er Jie Khai Ying had transferred to another school, and the youngest one born in Jan (1st Jan!) drifted away from us. But the both of them are happily married! Happy for them! 
So today is Siew Lan & Zeng Hao's housewarming! :D 
Love attending happy occasions! I have attended too many wakes compared to weddings/housewarmings/birthdays, thats why luck had been so bad (ok, superstitious, I am not such person). 
And I feel so so so happy for Siew Lan! They had been with each other since Sec 1 or 2? About 14-15 years together OMG! I can never picture myself with my partner 10 years, 15 years down the road. 
I have never had faith in relationships because I am a very pessimistic person. When things are going too smoothly for me, I will get scared but on the other hand I want to be happy with that someone, and spending the rest of our lives together. Ok, more on that later. I need to catch up on my posts. 

Her house is in Compassvale. Imagine, 3-5 years down the road, all of my secondary school friends, poly mates, colleagues will be staying at SengKang, Punggol. :O 
Seeing her having her own house, makes me feel like having my own space, my own house too :( 
Secondary school mates and they are married or had balloted for flats :X 
Growing up is fun & scary.
-------------------------------------




Nah! Desserts for your eyes.
Dinner is at Song Fa bak ku teh! All these comes up to about $17 in total for 2 person. Its been so long since i had BKT! I love BKT because I can dip the meat into the saucer full of dark soya sauce & red chilli! 

Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
11 New Bridge Rd #01-01
Right opposite The Central! 
Arts Festival 2012!
Awesome performance at esplanade! 
So old school!


1 for 1 gelato to end the night! YAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment