VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Canele Macarons!

16TH MAY 2012 WEDNESDAY
Still feeling happy because of the overflowing joy, food,desserts, sweet treats the day before!



Wanted to get Diablo for brother but he whatsapp me ''I bought a new game!'' HAHA! Money saved! 
Bought my beancurd tart to work for breakfast!
Satay GogoFranks! Satay is the nicest of all the flavours!

Awesome crispy fries with dips. You can choose from many different dips(savory or sweet).
As a first timer, I chose something quite safe: 
Caramelly Bee(sweet), Mayo Garlic(savory), Inferno Cheese(savory)
I like all 3 dips actually. I love sweet stuff, and I had always love my fries with ice cream, so the caramel dip is no big deal for me. 
The cheese dip is rather normal, like any other cheese dips. Mayo garlic, the name says it all. Do not choose if you dislike garlic. I am really not a fussy eater - I always tell my friends. So I ate almost anything. Even those that I dislike (chicken feet, mussels, bacon), I can still eat them but just a bit. So basically, I said I eat anything/everything (I don't mean shit), its true! So long as the taste is not weird, or don't ask me to eat poops or puke then its fine. I can also eat Smelly Toufu although I don't like them.

Anyway, its SGD$5.90 for this medium size fries with 3 dips.


Rock & Ash (only 1 outlet till date)
6 Raffles Boulevard
#B1-03 Marina Square
Singapore 039594
Tel: 6336 6682

B bought me Macaroons!!! OMG LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment