VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

25TH APRIL 2012 WEDNESDAY


See the cute pig!
My toe nails are damn long! But the gelish pedicure still looks good! 
Tong Heng & other snacks from the colleagues!

--------------------------------
26TH APRIL 2012 THURSDAY


HAHAHHA! Quite true right!

Bye nails! Off to Far East to do my nails!


Decided to go for normal Pedi & Mani, not gelish. Too lasting for me. So weird to hear people complain that a pedicure/manicure is too lasting o.O
New colour for both hands and feet!
Was famished after that, headed to Bonchon! 
Chicken sandwich - comes with KimChi Salad in the bun! We requested them not to put the kimchi salad.
I will always crave for these when I have cravings for soya sauce! 
Seaweed fries but why do we still prepare MCDs seaweed shaker fries! 
Bought some popcorns for mum!


Heading home now!!
Popcorns & Daiso buys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment