VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, July 6, 2012

A new week - with good food & movie!

Long post today to catch up to 3 months! 
4TH JUNE 2012 MONDAY


Brought some rainbow cupcakes to work for breakfast!
I bought these sippy straws!
But still, my fresh milk doesn't really have chocolate taste.

Lunch!!

Looks to yummy so I had to buy!
I didn't know how to eat, so I spread the biscuit sticks on a plates and squeeze the caramel all over. 
Headed to the mini Japanese fair by NTUC/Yamakawa Trading at Eastpoint's atrium. 
 Also bought some nonya dumplings! 
--------------------------------------------------
5TH JUNE 2012 TUESDAY

New plain top!
Bought this the day before at the EP NTUC fair.

Breakfast!
Light & healthy lunch because I am going to have some unhealthy food for dinner :p
Chicken satay!
Assam fish head! I love assam fish head and curry fish head! I love the gravy and the lady's finger but not the fish :X
ICe cream cone from Mcds!
Mailers!
So cute!

Isetan's mailer!

Mask to end the night!
-----------------------------------------------
6TH JUNE 2012 WEDNESDAY 
A date with Chris Hemsworth *shy* / Snow White & the Huntsmen tonight! 





Crackers from Taiwan!




Tiramisu!

Root beer cake with vanilla ice cream, surprisingly not bad! 

Emptied!

No comments:

Post a Comment