VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dim Sums & home cook dinner!

7TH JUNE 2012 THURSDAY
I have almost gievn up on blogging. I am still taking lots of pictures but too plain lazy to blog! 



New panties - safety shorts underneath mini skirts! 

Lots of people in Mac! I think its due to the Hello Kitty soft toy! 

Bought a new mug to work! Received this 2 Christmas ago! :x
Healthy noms for teabreak.


Sinful lunch.






Home cook noodles!
Yummy & sweet fish, abalone, peanut porridge! I miss eating porridge! Yummy!
Yakult after dinner!
Ice cream!
Apple!
New clothes!!
I have outgrown this favourite top from Forever 21, bought this like many years ago when it first hit Singapore. Now I have put on much weight, so I decided to throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment