VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, July 16, 2012

More food!

Hello! This post is on one whole week of randomess again, with more food! 
Sidetrack a little, B bought me The Secret (can't wait to read it)! 


Chicken cutlet (The famous Shih Lin's) from HotStar, still not very to my liking. 
The first time I tried the original one in Taipei Shih Lin Night Market, I took a bite of my ex colleague's, and it really taste normal. Not worth the long wait/queue if there is one. 
Since I received my new stocks of EOS, I decided to open my old pair and wear! 

Firedrill!
Checked in in Foursquare and I get people asking if I am a teacher hehe! 
Dorayaki (どら焼き, どらやき, 銅鑼焼き, ドラ焼き?) is a type of Japanese confection, а red bean pancake which consists of two small pancake-like patties made from castella wrapped around a filling of sweet Azuki red bean paste. (Description taken from Wikipedia)
Love seeing how they made the pancake. 

Almost done! 
Ham & Mushroom Dorayaki
Cheese Dorayaki! 
B bought the Nescafe Cappuccino. I can have atas coffee in the office too! 
To show off my alternate colour nails and the beautiful sky.

Nice Cornets from Green Pumpkin! Vanilla & Chocolate.
Dinner at Ajisen Town with LiKeng & XiaoHui! Mine! 
Moved the egg aside! :D So that I can show you what is underneath.
LiKeng's
Preggy XiaoHui's 
Hokkaido Milk Pudding to share!


OMG this is a very cute dress I saw a FoxKids! This is so me! 

Finally I get to try Prata Wala after hearing from Tina, my beloved facial therapist that their prata sucks. I couldn't imagine how sucks can a prata be. 
So B & I went to the one at NEX. I ordered a Cheese Prata (bottom right corner), that cost me SGD$3.20 for a piece! VERY EXPENSIVE LEH! An ang moh in my instagram commented that Singapore is a very expensive country LOL! :X Spoil image of my own country. It taste alright, normal but I couldn't finish the whole thing because maybe it is cheese and a little jer-lut.
Meanwhile the 2 plain pratas cost SGD$1.30 each. B agreed with Tina that their pratas are worse than any coffeeshops. :P
Meanwhile Starbucks launched 2 new drinks! 
Green Tea + Red Bean and Hojicha with Earl Grey Jelly. 
Green tea + red bean is a little too sweet due to the red bean i think. 
Hojicha is quite alright for me, but sweet for my friends! MUAHAH! When I am old, I think I will have diabetes. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment