VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hair treatment, Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice


Good day! Nice extensions! HEHE! Super love this top! 

My new ring & I broke it while adjusting! BOO! Love the owl. Kept this on my table for a week before I threw it away. :(
MUAHAHHAHA My cute neighbour - Sherraine took a picture of me, testing out her SGD$700+ Japanese phone. She is a gadget-siao.
Ordered Mcdonalds! 
Margarine & Garlic chilli on my hashbrown! hahaha!

Headed for my hair appointment. Snipped off all the split ends, spoilt hair and did a treatment! All recommended Tina! She is awesome! She is my facial therapist and while having casual girls talk, I told her my hair is in a ultra mess and she recommended me to go to the salon situated right below her shop. She even help me to book appointment, be it a hair treatment or just cutting fringe. SO SWEET! Much much love! 
The ends don't look that dry anymore! YAY to nicer, smoother hair! Vincent & Lin came to fetch us after my hair appointment! <3
Fireworks while on the way to Marina Square!! Trying very hard to capture the fireworks! 

Ok, fail. :) 
Joined the rest at Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice (Right beside the foodcourt)
6 Raffles Boulevard, #04-102B The Gallerie, Marina Square






All these for about less than SGD$15 per person! 
Melody with her new toys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment