VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2ND JUNE 2012 SATURDAY


Mummy bought me chwee kwey for lunch! 
I went out to have lunch part 2! LOL! Sandwich..
and vanilla latte, vanilla milkshake, while i work on my complaint email to Starhub.
1 and one-third page of complaints. 
Some Japanese food for dinner!! NOMZZZ I can eat sushi EVERYDAY!

Yakitori!
Lychee soda with Lychee Pops! Lychee Pops: a pearl size thing, with lychee juice inside.
Bought mummy her Garnier Masks from Watsons! SGD$2 per piece, usual price should be $5-6. Cheap cheap! Bought 10 pieces and got 1 more for free. 11 pieces for SGD$20!
Spotted this in Cold Storage! 

Bought the black pepper one home for my family!
With the very spicy SGD$1 chilli sauce I got from Expo Food Fair the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment