VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, March 18, 2013

My new blogging tool: MacBook (VBook)!

I realised I have not post (or did a proper post on my new Macbook, which I had named as VBook) about my VBook, so here is:
 photo file_zpsb80fa9a5.jpg

OOTD to start the post, in a happy mood so I wear something nice!

 photo file_zpsd6d8d77c.jpg

Lunch first at HeNiu Teppanyaki!

 photo file_zpse347544d.jpg

I thought last time the teppanyaki taste better? :(
A little disappointed.

Ordered a deluxe set - sliced beef, shrimp, dory fish S$12.80
&
a value set - sliced chicken S$7.90

Both sets come with vegetables, soup & rice.

HeNiu Teppanyaki
313 Orchard Road Level 5 Foodcourt

Then I proceed to go to Epicentre to buy my beloved VBook!

And because its over a thousand dollars, I can participate in lucky draw!

 photo file_zps612d9946.jpg

So I got invited to become 313 Member, redeem some ang baos and orange bags (because its before CNY, so they are giving away) and also...

 photo file_zpsa92d1a57.jpg

I get to go pick something from the Gates of Fortune.

 photo file_zps4a5c6ede.jpg

Pick one and I got a $8 Mochi Sweets vouchers valid till 28th Feb 2013 and I wasted it because I just checked those my vouchers and its already expired. Wells. :(

 photo file_zps07df8539.jpg

I proudly present VBook.

 photo file_zpsac814c2f.jpg

3 sets of ang baos and orange bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment