VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chin Chin Hainanese Chicken Rice

Blogging about food at this kind of hours, I don't know how i survived so many days.

 photo file_zpsd67049cc.jpg

Anyway this is the iphone 4s casing that LK got me for Christmas! (After some rough using by me, for about 2 months, I finally changed to iPhone 5) But thank you la. Its protected my phone well so that it can be passed on to my mother!

 photo file_zps12ab6678.jpg

 photo file_zps1bc1e5c6.jpg

Food nao!

Brought K to Chin Chin for some food! Not hawker, although I tagged 'Hawker', its a coffeeshop on its own.

 photo file_zps5dd27867.jpg

Hainanese Pork Chop S$6

 photo file_zps573c9562.jpg

Hainanese Chap Cai that K loves!! S$8

 photo file_zpsd1498719.jpg

Prawn Omelette on the right S$8

 photo file_zps3ed43e35.jpg

This is how the Pork Chop looks like after I poured the whole bowl of sauce over it! Total YUMS.

They sell chicken rice too but was sold out by the time I got there (7.30pm)

Chin Chin Hainanese Chicken Rice
19 Purvis Street

 photo file_zpse5f67e41.jpg

Bought some Goreng Pisang for family because the bananas are huge (but not nice, mummy commented that its not ripe, thats why there is a siap-siap taste) and I got myself a fried green bean (always love this) S$1 each. (after certain timing i believe)

Yummi Bites
200 Victoria Street
#B1-K5 Bugis Junction


No comments:

Post a Comment