VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Beautiful sky & random funnies

Clearing up some pictures from my phone and here are some pictures. I took too many pictures in a day, that I sometimes forgotten when have I ever taken such pictures.
 photo file_zpsbb23f205.jpg

 photo file_zps5f8778a1.jpg

Beautiful sky from home.

 photo file_zpsdb60bbe9.jpg

Iphone app: Instaweather! Very cute.

 photo file_zpsf0c2c3e1.jpg

Me. Quite cute.

And here are some funny screenshots i took on my phone while surfing around, or spotted them in twitter/instagram:

 photo file_zpsa5a62b8d.jpg

 photo file_zpsaae699f7.jpg

 photo file_zps2655934a.jpg

 photo file_zps260f7f75.jpg

 photo file_zpsdfad2749.jpg

Have a good week ahead! I hope that March will be a month where I can rest more, so that maybe I can update more here! I tried to minimise meet-ups with friends (hopefully). Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment