VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas 2012 - Tampopo & Singapore River

Will update a short post because I just found my Christmas 2012 pictures. My pictures are in a mess because part of December's pictures are in my hard disk then I changed to a Macbook, my pictures are here & there. :(

Went shopping & eating the whole day today, I am now so tired. But I gathered energy for a short belated Christmas post! :D
Photobucket
OOTD! Casual :)
Photobucket
Colourful mini ang ku kueh from K!
Photobucket
Took a stroll along the Singapore River and the waters is muddy. Maybe due to constant heavy rains or maybe its always this dirty.
Photobucket
Iphone4S camera is good enough for me.
Photobucket
No more caption. Please see the pictures. :P
Photobucket
Christmas deco outside Central (Clarke Quay)
Photobucket

Photobucket
More on the muddy waters.
Photobucket
Seldom I will come out and stroll along the rivers so, no matter how muddy, I will still take pictures. Some parts of SIngapore (like this) is meant to be beautiful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Raffles Place (UOB building)
Photobucket
Christmas cakes on Christmas day!
(Tampopo cakes)
Photobucket
I took the snowman decorations home :X
Photobucket
Past by 25 DECEMBER on 25th December Christmas Day. :D

Can't wait for this year to be over and for Christmas to be here again. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment