VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rich & Good Cake Shop


Visited the good old cake shop that even my malay colleague also love.

Rich & Good Cake Shop
24 Kandahar Street

 photo file_zps937ca177.jpg

Quiet weekday afternoon.

 photo file_zps2d5716df.jpg

Nah, the prices. You are welcome.

 photo file_zps1e0e0608.jpg

Coffee swiss roll that mum & brother commented that the coffee is so strong that their pee had the coffee smell for 2 days. WTF, very unbelievable, but brother don't drink coffee like me, so i believe.

 photo file_zps93641ecd.jpg

Kaya.

 photo file_zps417de0e6.jpg

Meanwhile back at Haji. Teh Tarik & Teh Halia for teabreak.

 photo file_zpsa44ebf5d.jpg

Nice art on the wall of a building.

 photo file_zps89e08290.jpg

 photo file_zps3479e3bf.jpg

 photo file_zpsdc3c5a63.jpg

 photo file_zpsbc680e94.jpg

Cheng Teng at the food centre opposite bedok camp. The cheng teng uncle sayang K and bully me. Uncle told K ''nvm la, u go eat first, later come back then pay me.'' then look at me ''nah! you take this!''. Ask me to take the cheng teng! HAHAHA funny uncle. I like.

 photo file_zps1f590ba4.jpg

Satay from the malay stall.

 photo file_zpsafd336e1.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment