VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nakhon Kitchen


After all the raves about Nakhon Kitchen, I decided to go there for dinner on a lazy weekend evening!
Reached early like maybe 5pm? But it was closed :( So we went for a walk at bedok central, coming back just nice at 5.30pm when it opens BUT.... ..... look at the long queue OMG wtf?

Nakhon Kitchen 
Blk 136 Bedok North Ave 3  #01-166 Singapore 460136

 photo file_zps6acfade1.jpg

The eatery is very small, so after the 'first batch'' went in, seated, ordered food, eat finish, then I can be seated. OMG. O.O

And since I got a lot of time, I took picture of the menu. You are welcome.

 photo file_zpsb5384f9d.jpg

 photo file_zps51fa5755.jpg

 photo file_zps51fa5755.jpg

 photo file_zps6989d5b7.jpg

 photo file_zpsf5adc7a1.jpg

 photo file_zps25804c27.jpg

 photo file_zps712ef302.jpg

The waitress took our order while we were in the queue. Oh ya and guess what, I am the 2nd in queue after the first batch went in. Sigh. If I had known earlier, I would have started queueing at 5pm. Bringing out the kiasu-ness in my homeland.

 photo file_zpsc4c19bdc.jpg

Thai Iced Tea.

 photo file_zpsac8b7dc6.jpg

Pandan Chicken that many recommended but I find it so-so, nothing much to rave about actually.

 photo file_zpscee3b23f.jpg

A clear BUT SPICY seafood soup.

 photo file_zps3a807670.jpg

Kangkog seems to be a must-order vege be it going to chinese zhi char or thai food.

 photo file_zpsa9d7e338.jpg

Before heading home, since I am in Bedok, must buy home some blackball goodness for the family. Their favourite dessert. Surprisingly brother like it a lot.

 photo file_zpsc379a038.jpg

 photo file_zps02965356.jpg
Lazy weekend without thonging my hair.

 photo file_zpsab56b8a8.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment