VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, May 10, 2013

Chinese New Year Feast 2013


Backtrack to Lunar New Year because (again) I realised I have not blogged about this. All the merriness and good food, cannot miss out.

 photo file_zpse2e04c4e.jpg

Chinese New Year must eat ''Year Cake''/ Nian Gao.
----------------------------------------------
I remembered when I was young, we used to frequent this restaurant, and they were a small restaurant located right beside the bowling alley at EHub. Then EHub was renovated, and they moved here to their current location. And I also remembered that they curry fish head was very very yummy! Thats about all I could recall, but enough to make me always crave for their curry fish head. Every single time I thought of/crave for curry fish head, I would think of this place first, but I seldom come la, because its a litle out of the way, although is near to my house. :D

CNY Dinner Feast

Different Taste
1 Pasir Ris Close #01-32/33 Downtown East

 photo file_zps6e3650ac.jpg

The lucky toss first!

 photo file_zps000cfe03.jpg

The mess. We always toss until so messily and mess up the whole place. When I mean messy = yusheng landing on people's head. Maybe thats why we decided to toss here.

 photo file_zpsbd6bda4b.jpg

 photo file_zps31a5cc9f.jpg

 photo file_zps1ac57b8c.jpg

 photo file_zpsdbe4802f.jpg

 photo file_zps904686b3.jpg

My favourite! But it doesn't taste as good as it used to be.

 photo file_zps417b517c.jpg

 photo file_zps6ea89aed.jpg

And when we thought thats all......

 photo file_zps86b2d66a.jpg

Came the pork knuckle....

 photo file_zpsc9c08305.jpg

and hei-zo! OMG! TOO MUCH. The other table for the elders are having different dishes from us, i don't have those pictures.

 photo file_zps2d4e2d94.jpg

#OOTD , bought the night before from Hollyhoque. Because I needed one for today's dinner.

 photo file_zpscd6159a9.jpg

At the house for some pool, movies, chilling!

 photo file_zps9a3b4793.jpg

 photo file_zpsf22acde6.jpg

 photo file_zpsa5cc316c.jpg

 photo file_zps91952ed6.jpg

These camwhore pictures in my new dress, helped me win a S$10 Hollyhoque voucher! Lucky me!

 photo file_zps635e19ed.jpg

Love this cosy corner.

 photo file_zps3d7262ee.jpg

Ang gong gong!

 photo file_zps8c4b39a3.jpg

Got this beautiful iphone5 casing (1st clothing for the phone!) as a gift, so beautiful!!

 photo file_zps5da457be.jpg

 photo file_zps7274e33d.jpg

MarketO Brownie!

 photo file_zps6607a1a8.jpg

Visited 2 houses this year.

 photo file_zpsc317c953.jpg

 photo file_zps5a0b6217.jpg

This is what I did to my brownie! Ah Ru (was working with Cold Storage Group) showed her supplier and they were impressed. MUAHAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment