VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, April 29, 2013

Singtel Comcentre FoodCourt


Making you hungry at this timing, if you happen to read. Because I am hungry now.

Since I left Orchard, I felt to sad, I miss the food at comcentre BADLY. They have cheap & yummy food I don't know why. Very unfair.

So one of the weekdays afternoon, I head there for lunch and walk walk, shop shop in orchard!

 photo file_zpsab4fad92.jpg

(stomach is growling like mad now) Chicken Chop. OMG how can you resist.

 photo file_zpsdd6cb1d5.jpg

My beloved wanton noodles that I always have to order. Maybe 80% of my visits to comcentre I will order this.

 photo file_zps8a97e24b.jpg

But of course there are other food like mix vegetables rice, malay food, prawn noodles, chicken rice(they have this herbal chicken which is SOOOO nice), korean BBQ, can never finish naming.

Thank you for the wonderful food. You are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment