VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Katong Shopping Centre Chicken Rice

On a lazy weekend, I could sleep non stop maybe one weekday a month.

This is the day but I managed to drag myself out of bed and head for some good food.

 photo file_zps94500e97.jpg

Gloomy sky and huge sun.

 photo file_zps33f5732f.jpg

Casual outfit because I wasn't in the mood to dress up.

 photo file_zpsb3feeb37.jpg

K brought me for a feast.

 photo file_zpsd90df43d.jpg

Awesome Katong's delicious boneless chicken rice. Request for boneless if you want it boneless although the stall's name is ''Delicious Boneless Chicken Rice''.

 photo file_zps77186ee2.jpg

Ordered roast pork too!

 photo file_zpsf5c4fa38.jpg

Soup & achar is free! And today's soup is pork ribs, peanuts, lotus roots soup. Totally delicious!

Their normal usual and common soup (which is also quite tasty, which K also love) is some vegetables carrot soup.

Delicious Boneless Chicken Rice
865 Mountbatten Road #B1-85/87 Katong Shopping Centre

 photo file_zps6debfeb6.jpg

Then we went to Parkway for a walk!

 photo file_zpsb6c8a156.jpg

Chocolate croissants for breakfast!

 photo file_zpsbf30c375.jpg

Mummy got me some pastry too.

 photo file_zps3d66c4ec.jpg

Chocolate caramel corn.

 photo file_zpsdeeb4f2b.jpg

Delicious Market O crackers.

 photo file_zpsc6086fec.jpg

 photo file_zps99f4c097.jpg

 photo file_zps5bc3b848.jpg

All the loves from lover!

 photo file_zps4f32da1a.jpg

Mini ang ku kueh with Black Kiss Milk Tea.

Ok, thats all. I was introducing my favourite food, and what I alway eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment