VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, April 13, 2013

OKG Express!

When I started this blog, I told myself this will be a record of all the wonderful memories, at times I had no control over my emotions, so I tend to insert a few not-so-happy posts.

Even the break up to my previous relationship didn't deter me. I am proud of that, but of course I have to thank my friends and loved ones who were there to support me, lend me a listening ear and accompany me throughout, and of course with that, I get to know and eat a lot of food. *grin* So much food, that a few of my friends told me to start a food blog. Ya right, and the blog will go like this, ''today I went to XXX, the food is delicious.'' or ''this is very nice, you should try.''. So i decided not to.

So, a big thank you to all, if you are reading this. I will keep this wonderfulchefsgirlfriend blog ongoing, so long as i lived hopefully. And maybe this blog will see me through when I get a new job, moved to a new place, get married, have a baby, and have another baby.

 photo file_zps5ef773ee.jpg

 photo file_zps7461e4bd.jpg

Bumpy face.

 photo file_zps9329315b.jpg

 photo file_zps3a356cc2.jpg

 photo file_zpsdbc645c2.jpg

 photo file_zps8cbdb75b.jpg

OKG Express
23 Serangoon Central #01-58 

 photo file_zpse2bd5181.jpg

Hojicha Cream

Stay tuned to the next post. My Secondary School best friend got married to her boyfriend of almost 15 years!

 photo file_zps7ea0a6ca.jpg

 photo file_zpse2d7920f.jpg

 photo file_zps0b49aaab.jpg

 photo file_zps9d192371.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment