VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ramen Keisuke Tori King

And because I will be attending a wedding dinner tonight, I will blog a short one now. (Updates on the wedding dinner soon)

Weekends are getting crazier because we are eating a lot!

 photo file_zpsad5e1f97.jpg

For those who don't like pork ramen, You should try this!

 photo file_zpsd279bcd5.jpg

 photo file_zpsc7504451.jpg

Free eggs is driving me crazy. I love hard boil eggs!

 photo file_zps942cbd97.jpg

And I spammed a few bowls of beansprouts before my ramen arrive.

 photo file_zps42bac146.jpg

Tori king ramen special (ALL toppings) S$15.90. So if you want everything, this is it.

 photo file_zpseeaf48ce.jpg

Back spicy tori king ramen S$12.90 (the one with egg will be S$2 more) but I opt for the one without because I can have free hard boil eggs, although the runny eggs is a better choice.

 photo file_zpsafbc49e3.jpg

K gave me his egg yay!

 photo file_zpsbc5507eb.jpg

Chicken King - directly translated.

 photo file_zpsf003a4ce.jpg

 photo file_zps00b66994.jpg



Ramen Keisuke Tori King 
100 Tras Street #03-15 
100AM


No comments:

Post a Comment