VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, April 1, 2013

Vi Time, Me Time

HELLO APRIL!

I thought I could blog more in March but i felt so tired to even on my macbook.
In a blink of eyes, its April. Will try to rest more, come home earlier and have some bonding time with my Macbook.

Some me time:

 photo file_zpsce3b440e.jpg

 photo file_zpsc8412953.jpg

 photo file_zpsaa55d1f9.jpg

 photo file_zpsfcb25cdb.jpg

 photo file_zps482d2803.jpg


 photo file_zpsb14ba83c.jpg

 photo file_zpsf5072f79.jpg

Bought a new sneakers yay! Only wore it twice because I realised I don't have much clothings to match this pair. I am always a dress person but some people could match sneakers with dress. OMG. I will try.

 photo file_zpsda8b5050.jpg

<3

 photo file_zpsef3a7640.jpg

Made french toast and hope that I have time to do it tomorrow morning for breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment