VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, June 16, 2014

Xiaomi Redmi - Thank you OpenRIce & OpenSnap!

A month back, OpenSnap (by OpenRice) gave out 30 free Redmi phones. 1 per day.

I won the 15th day, half way mark! Lucky me!

I  took a day off to collect the phone. I heard raves about Xiaomi, so I could not wait to try it out.

 photo file_zps13bfbe66.jpg

At the OpenRice new office.

 photo file_zpsc535dd40.jpg

Collected my phone! In a OpenRice paper bag.

 photo file_zpsd43cb641.jpg

O.O

 photo file_zps26c067b3.jpg

All the stuff in the bag.

Thank you OpenSnap / OpenRice!! I am loving my new phone, and the camera is really good! I can take nicer pictures now:

 photo file_zpse74d93f7.jpg

 photo file_zpsd25f42a5.jpg

 photo file_zpsce0c4bb7.jpg

 photo file_zpse805fa9d.jpg

The contest had ended, but please continue to support them. I hasn't been too active on Openrice (I admit), if you know me, I am a very instagram person, I have already won their contest twice. Next up is a Camera! How awesome is that! Download Opensnap, snap & post away!

1 comment: