VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, June 27, 2014

Crossings Cafe @ Waterloo Street

Me time for lunch! Love me-time quiet moments.

 photo file_zps3fa89ef5.jpg

 photo file_zps35a992d4.jpg

And what I love about weekdays me-time, cafes are very quiet, peaceful and they have good lunch or tea time deals! And best of all, it was raining heavily. Sitting by the window, enjoying my peaceful moments. This is something that no amount of money can buy. Once I was seated, they served me warm water. I feel this is the most basic thing every cafe should do. How much does it cause for a glass of tap water.

I was tempted by a Chili Crab Pasta but I should choose lunch special instead as I won't have the chance to, on weekends.

Lunch Special S$10++

[Baked Fish with Garlic Cream Sauce] - served with mash potato and fresh mixed leaves.
 photo file_zpsb0a1e0ec.jpg

 photo file_zpsbc993e36.jpg

Whats best about this lunch set, you may choose add ons:

Soup of the day S$2
Garden Salad S$2
Chilled Fruit Juice (mango, lime, cranberry, orange) S$2

I had only the orange juice add on, because I planned to order desserts.

Spot the words behind my juice,

''When you dine at Crossings Cafe, you are directly helping the community as we will be donating our net profits to charities''.

 photo file_zpsbe7b65b4.jpg

This dessert was not on the menu, I saw it on the chalkboard behind the cashier counter.

[Iced Mango Souffle S$7] - thought it would be more appropriate to be called panna cotta instead, however they have a panna cotta on the menu. Anyway, its pretty isn't it.

 photo file_zps70d80a10.jpg


 photo file_zpsf17ebb43.jpg

 photo file_zpsa05ca5b4.jpg

Crossings Cafe
55 Waterloo Street

Opening hours: 10am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment