VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, June 28, 2014

7Kickstart Coffee & Grill

Mr-time but was later joined by K.

 photo file_zps799d10dc.jpg

Lighting was a little bad.

Outside was bright, inside was dull.

I ordered a [Cafe Mocha S$4.50] - signature dark chocolate with 2 espresso shots topped with steamed milk. A little sour/acidic to my liking. I don't know about you but whenever I try sourish coffee (like vietnam coffee for example), my nose feels itchy and I will sneeze. Kinda cute reaction yea. Then it will leave a very sourish & smelly aftertaste in your mouth.

K ordered a [Tiramisu Macchiato S$4.50], no picture sorry.

 photo file_zps9df02a4a.jpg


7Kickstart Coffee & Grill
71 Bras Basah Road 
Singapore Art Musem (SAM)
#01-03
If you read my previous post on Crossings Cafe, its actually located on the same stretch along Waterloo Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment