VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Went Killiney for a walk!

Happy April Fools' Day! :P
---------------------------------------
Went to my favourite lunch time place at the killiney coffeeshop with very nice mixed vegetables rice & Zhi Char. To my dismay, the coffeeshop renovated and S11 took over :( 

No more Zhi Char & no more nice mixed vegetables rice. I came too late.
Even the weird pub/restaurant with valet parking also closed down! :X
As for my old office building, a new restaurant/bistro had taken over Italianies.
See a doctor at Killiney as I was feeling sick :,( 
Did some shopping! Its always good to shop when you are feeling down or unhappy! 
Lovely gifts from B!
And.. I got myself a new bag :D


No comments:

Post a Comment