VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Steamboat gathering at Lin's place

I am back!!<3
---------------------------------------
CNY STEAMBOAT GATHERING WITH MY GIRLS & THEIR PARTNERS



B's mum won this nian gao! SO CUTE!!
Mum bought me lunch!
And made me honey lemon! :)
Brother made some lao ban tau huey.
I am off to meeting the girls & their partners for CNY reunion :D
When CNY comes, I will have the mood for this! LOL! 
A very cute snack from Lin's friend, from Japan or Taiwan, I cannot remember. 




Before heading to Lin's place, I got us Sakae's Yusheng! Our usual yearly! LOL!



Fang prepared most of the food this year! 




My jie meis since primary 3 (9 years old) , OMG almost coming to 20 years of sisterhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment