VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


Its Valentine's Day and so I wore a Heart dress to work :) 
Close up shot of my calender, Home, Payday, V-Day.
A heavy breakfast!
Chocolate rice & cream bread, lao bao beancurd, soya bean, and heart shape sandwich filled with love.


Nuggets & egg in the sandwich!
Yoshinoya's beef bowl is my favourite! Now I have to order it with an extra bowl of 'beef soup'! Total YUMS!

Share Tea & Lychee Frutips!

Headed back home after work. 
Starbucks have this Valentine's promotion just for today, so I popped by Eastpoint's Starbucks :)
A bag of goodies!
Buy a drink & a cupcake and get another set free! 
For myself & the family :)


<3
And finally Vday is over. No more girls sashaying down the streets, the malls, the public transports with bouquets of flowers o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment