VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, April 16, 2012

Many random days

This post will be very random with all the random pictures taken here & there. 
B's mum home-cook food.
Put a bottle of fruit juice in my new bag and it leak! See the wet patch on my cosmetics pouch :(
Yummy macaroni from my office's canteen.
Craving for Mee Jiang Kueh and I searched the whole Toa Payoh & couldn't find any! :( 
So I make do with Mr Bean's.
Lunch at LaiLai with B & T!




The meeting room in my office.

B managed to find this stall selling 30 cents Mee Jiang Kueh!! But when he went back there again recently, the whole coffeeshop had closed down :(




To the Old Airport Hawker!

The awesome Seng Kee Mee Sua!!
Noodles from the canteen again!
Chosen to do this survey on starhub's website and can redeem a free tall size drink! Just like Popeye's a drumstick free after completing the online survey. 

:D



Lunch at the canteen!
Headed to W's dad shop for dinner!

Opened a new pair of lens I ordered from Emeline.

Brother's way of eating hotcakes o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment