VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunday spent in the West!

19TH FEBRUARY 2012 SUNDAY 


A quick lunch at home before heading to the west! Yes, Jurong! 
For years/months I had been wanting to go and finally... I fulfilled my wish! 
------------------------------------------------
Met up with B and had duck rice at a coffeeshop. I am a noob in the west, everything looks unfamiliar :P
Had craving for some fried food..


Bandung! <3
We then proceeded to the Science Centre because I wanted to go to Dinosaurs Live! I love dinosaurs, and how I wish they still exist now. And I hope ''Walking with Dinosaurs'' will come back again this year :( I missed it last year. 




Like what we see in the movie 'Jurassic Park'.
There is almost 50 life-sized dinosaurs in this exhibition! Roam their created habitats and hear them roar, as you learn scientific facts about these colossal creatures which once walked the face of the earth... 'Dinosaurs-Live!' promises to be an unforgettable experience, highly educational and entertaining for visitors of all ages! (Taken from Science Centre Website) 

And so we entered... LOTS of kids as it is a weekend. And now.. the dinosaurs :D








My favourite!! T-Rex!








There is this $2-$5 booklet that the kids can buy and complete some tasks/collect the chops throughout this whole exhibition. I did not get the booklet but I managed to chop chop on a piece of paper that I found!
Dinosaur ride! HAHA!
Leaving the Science Centre, passed by Eu Yan San and got us a Herbal Egg! 
Brought the egg to Jurong Point because it is darn hot!
The new Heaven & Earth Chamomile Honey sample :)
Shopped at Jurong Point before heading to Nihon Mura! Fulfilled many wishes in one day! Thanks to B, willing to accompany me! Jurong is really too far away for me. The most I would go alone, will be Town or Vivocity. HAHA! Had never try going alone to the west! >_<


So its located in a Sports Complex! Far!
And B got me this Skull ring! I am a Skull lover. Any accessories with skull, I would love it to bits!
Ordered quite a lot. With me around, over-ordering is a norm.
Sukiyaki!
Smiling Mushroom!

ABC IBC Root Beer!






I love to dip my salmon into hotpot/steamboat, cooked salmon dipped in soya sauce is awesome much! Everybody should try!
Awwww desserts... 
No room for that today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment