VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Johor Bahru - with LiKeng!

21ST FEBRUARY 2012  TUESDAY
My second time blogging this post because blogger goes cranky on me and my whole post is blank :(
At Kranji MRT station waiting for Li Keng - my JB buddy!
First stop is our usual place at CitySquare mall! Citysquare mall is undergoing some major renovations. Almost half the mall is close.





Then we took a cab to KSL!
J Co donuts teabreak before going for our movie!






Don't know what to watch as the movies there are limited, and some I had watched it already. So we decide on a Singapore Film - The Wedding Diary, featuring Ah Niu, Shaun Chen (Michelle Chia's ex husband).


For mummy!
For mummy too!
Book fair and saw this cute recipe for dog!
Dinner! 


Hi Li Keng!
Kill me, I am too full & bloated, its seems like we are eating every 2-3 hours. :P

Took a bus to the customs! First time taking their public bus in JB!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment