VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, April 15, 2012

RIP BoyBoy :(

AUGUST 2010 - 8TH FEBRUARY 2012
RIP MY DEAR BOY
He was about one month old when we bought him. He is such a cutie, the most handsome and cutest hamster in the world. Blogging this still bring tears to my eyes, although 2 months had past. I still miss BoyBoy very much :(
He was found dead in his favourite hide-out (wooden house) where he store his shit and food. Well at least he is peaceful. He must have felt my pain :') I love you boy.
Isn't he cute? He can even do monkey bar. 
Now I get emo all over again. I hate the fact that I can no longer blog about him, seeing him doing all sorts of funny stuff. I know he is just a hamster, I still couldn't get over it yet.

Was still in the midst of doing a page for him (still trying to find all his pictures) but he is now gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment