VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chinese New Year Day 1


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY DRAGON YEAR!
This year's CNY was very different from the past few years. No holiday trips, no visiting of partners' relatives etc. I still headed out early as usual, not knowing where to go. Its good to visit cafes because it is really quiet, deserted like post war. 

Not celebrating CNY, but I am in my new clothes, bag, innerwear, shoes :P
All the goodies..
Caught ''Journey to the Center of the Earth 2'', awesome but I prefer the 1st one! <3







Reaching home, with nobody at home, only a present & a angbao waiting for me :D 
Lonely night.
-----------------------------------------
My uncle's awesome pool table in his house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment