VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chinese New Year Eve 2012

22ND JANUARY 2012 SUNDAY 
CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE

Chinese new year eve spent alone again, so I went to shop at Watsons to get some necessities,
They open throughout CNY! Thats very good! The town is dead whenever it comes to CNY.
Gong Cha for the family, headed home to do some packing and prepare for reunion dinner.



Found these pens all dusty but still usable!
Steamboat dinner prepared by mummy love.
Colourful rice balls while playing mahjong & watching the CNY countdown show on TV.
Dad came and send us ang bao :)
From mummy & daddy, which I will always put under my pillow and head to bed on Chinese new year after 12am.
-----------------------------------------------
My bag :)
I miss you so...

No comments:

Post a Comment