VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eat, Shop, Pedicure, Shop, Eat!

16TH FEBRUARY 2012 THURSDAY
In my new bareback skater dress today.. and so...

Its opening ceremony time for my Nu Bra that I have gotten from La Senza in December!
Its a very hot & humid day and I felt so insecure in the NuBra.
Duck rice
Big prawn noodles for lunch!
LongHouse Food Court
183 Upper Thomson Road (S)574332

Some ice cream is needed to cool us down!
Wafflelicious
215F Upper Thomson Road 


Another stopover for more ice cream!! Nutella with TimTam & Earl Grey!
Salted Caramel 
246F Upper Thomson Road Singapore 574370

OPERATING HOURS
SUN - THU : 1200-2300
EVE OF PH, FRI & SAT : 1200 - 0200

Headed town for a impromptu gelish pedicure, at the same time I finally removed my gelish manicure that I had on since mid december!
Finally get to see my bare nails for a few minutes!
My new/current gelish pedicure! Come to think of it, its already two months since I did this set and its still in very good condition! Except that my nails are too long now.
Thai Express for dinner!
Now I know their Kangkong is awesome!! Even better than those Zhi Char stalls!



Beckham with my white laced bra from H&M!
He is so sexy!

Artistic shots taken by B. LOL! 

1 comment:

  1. wow, so sexy.. would like to suck on your sexy toes

    ReplyDelete