VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Meeting Ememie!



The SGD 11 Hello Kitty Seaweed, OMG and I finished it like in minutes.
Feverish :(
Hor Fun for the sick :)

Coffee with the skinny babe to catch up, thanks for accompanying me <3
Tea break!
-----------------------------------------

Kueh Lapis!
All prepared for CNY

From Fang :)
Was coughing so badly at work, and so colleague gave me these! 
Order kueh lapis from ABC (Authentic Baker's Centre), very good service! 
They do not have a shop, so I contacted them on their mobile phone and within 3 hours(?) they delivered the 2 lapis to my office! The lapis are from batam but I personally prefer the one I bought in Batam.

Cake History's lapis taste better than this, IMHO.But well, their service is really good & they are very friendly people & its not expensive at all. Around $20-$25. Bengawan solo increased their lapis price to about $40-50 per kg!
Christmas gift from Miza <3
Late because we are now in different office :( 
I miss the Orchard office, everything is so convenient. 

Banana cake & Ambon! Too much food!

No comments:

Post a Comment