VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Entertainer App 2014!

2014 is coming to an end soon, today is the last day of November 2014. 

And its also the last day of offer for The Entertainer 2015. Usual price is S$75, now it is S$60 for early birds! WOOHOO! Have you bought yours??

I have got mine. Yay to more food at a cheaper price. 

Here are 3 of the redemptions I have made:


1. SHARETEA
 photo file_zps18ad1e48.png

 photo file_zpse9bc0bdd.png

 photo file_zpsc17989a2.jpg
WHITE PEARL TARO MILK TEA S$3.50 
WINTERMELON MILK TEA Hot FREE (Usual Price S$2.80)

Pestered my colleague to have a bubble tea. :P So cheap why not?


2. AYAM PENYET PRESIDENT
 photo file_zps3899d238.png

 photo file_zps1a6dae22.jpg
AYAM PENYET S$6.80
GRILLED CHICKEN FREE (Usual price S$6.80)

Only for main course though, you have to pay for your white rice. 
YELLOW RICE S$2
WHITE RICE S$0.90

I hardly ask my colleague out for lunch as sometimes I prefer to rest & be alone during my 1 hour lunch, but I asked colleague out for lunch because I need someone to use this deal with. :P 

3. THE BANK BAR + BISTRO
 photo file_zps6412120f.jpg
THE BANK FISH & CHIPS S$25
SEAFOOD AGLIO OLIO FREE (Usual price S$24.50)
LATTE S$6.50

Then, on a weekend, I was with K and we went to The Bank Bar to try out! 
So we only paid for a Fish & Chips & Latte, on top of that we have a 10% discounts on OCBC Card! 

The portion is also huge. WOW, I am very impressed!

 photo file_zps029f4153.jpg

 photo file_zps053d4dcc.jpg

 photo file_zps8284eb16.jpg

 photo file_zps46cb09d8.jpg

As you may already know, SIngapore's service line actually sucks. 
I have coupons and deals before, when I tried to redeem those, the staff will give me a very confused look as though he/she had never seen this coupon before. So I was a little skeptical to use The Entertainer. 

Thankfully, all my 4 redemptions (yea, I lost my 4th visit to Oriole pics) were a breeze! Redemption is easy!

I think I will be posting more of The Entertainer App redemptions here! Hope you got yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment