VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Siam Kitchen - Lunch Deal

Hello! Too excited, or rather still feeling excited about my new VBook (I named my Macbook Air 'VBook' WTF), so I am back back back again & again, trying to get used to it, trying to figure out more stuff.
My pictures are mostly in a mess right now, some are in my external hard disk(I have to reformat before I can use the external hard disk on my VBook but I will risk losing my files, so i decided not to.
Untitled
Oh hi, I realised we have lived past doomsday! :D
Below are so pictures in my phone, last month's pictures though. I am still trying to get used to the iPhoto. O.O What a noob.
Untitled
Untitled Beautiful & special Christmas trees I have spotted last month!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Early Christmas gift from S to K!
Untitled
Lunch set deal!
Untitled
Very nice keropok! They will serve to every table, it cost about S$2, just like how Chinese restaurants always serve steamed peanuts. Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Appetizers: We had Chicken tom yam soup & golden fried fish cakes.
Untitled
Main course is Green curry chicken with jasmine rice &
Untitled
Chiang Mai laksa minced chicken.
Suntec City Mall 3 Temasek Boulevard #B1-55, Suntec City Mall Singapore 038983 Tel: 6837 1588
Opening Hrs: Mon - Fri (11.30am-3pm lunch, 6pm-10pm dinner) Sat & Sun ( 11.30am – 10pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment