VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coco Ichibanya

Met up with Li Keng & Xiao Hui for Christmas (we will try to meet once a month despite our busy schedules, and I am really thankful for that) dinner & gift exchange! I wanted Marche, but the queue is too long :( So we settled for Coco Ichibanya. Ok la, its nice, so no regrets!
Untitled
Xiao Hui's Pork cutlet omelette curry S$16. Looks damn delicious isn't it!
Untitled
My Creamed mushroom omelette curry S$13. This is my second time to Coco Ichibanya and both times I had the same, it is THIS good!
Untitled
Li Keng's Seafood curry rice S$12.50

Coco Ichibanya
313 Orchard Road #B3-25/27 313@Somerset

Thank you girls, I didnt know that we will still be in contact after both of them had left the company, Xiao Hui got married and have 2 kids, Li Keng is busy with her work & family. Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU, I dont know if they will read. If they don't, also good, at least I wont feel shy.
Ok, other randoms:
Untitled
Cute & huge 'lollipop' from The Body Shop!
Untitled
Arrived just in time to see that Black had close down at TripleOne. :( Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment