VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Me Time!

Hello! I brought my VBook out to ME TIME at CoffeeBean! Now I am using the not-so-fast WIFI here and I think because it is too lag, it drained out my battery fast (like 1% per min). Too sad now. To add on to that, I forgotten to bring my iphone cable & IB device! So, I could only blog, and make use of whatever pictures that I have in my VBook to blog.
Untitled
Untitled
Too cute. This is one of those things that I am dying to buy during the Christmas season! From Breadtalk.
Untitled
Late night supper is milo & gingerbread man.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Show you a new pair of shoes that I love! Can't wait to wear them. Blog again, I am eating my cheesecake & drinking latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment