VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to me 2012

Untitled
Birthday girl in the exact same set of clothings in 2011. ONE YEAR had past, its 2012, and I plucked up my courage to wear this, to see how much weight I had put on, and thank god, I am still able to fit in this toga romper from Love Bonito!
Untitled
K bought me to Antoinette for my high tea birthday treat! Its considered a lot of people, being on a weekday afternoon. We had to wait quite a while before we were seated.
Untitled
Ordered this set! Uploaded the menu, so I dont have to type much. The below are how this whole set looks like. After GST/Service charge, its S$70+.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And ME. :D
Untitled
Why my birthday I have to give mummy $$, but I had now forgotten what is this for? OMG STM.

ANTOINETTE AT MANDARIN GALLERY
333A Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery, #02-33/34, Singapore 238897
Operating Hours:11am to 10pm daily


**********
As for my beloved family, we had the usual stuff. Paradise Inn.
I am not complaining because the outlet in Eastpoint is going to close as the whole mall undergo revamp for 2 years or so or maybe lesser, I cannot recall. Asia Malls had taken over Eastpoint. I think they will 'go' after CNY 2013 = mid to end of feb 2013 :(
Untitled
Untitled
I forgotten what noodle they call this, mayb its Udon, but their range of noodles is very little, you will find it in the menu.
Untitled
Because they are having some promotion, so we ordered this Duck for S$1 WTF. LOL!
Untitled
Hot & spicy mapo tofu with minced pork S$8.90. This is not nice, for tofu, please try Hotplate Tofu, thats delicious. Our USUAL is always Hot Plate Tofu, which you may have seen here in this blog for 64763537 times already.
Untitled
THE USUAL (we can never change our dishes because whenever we tried new dishes, we would regret), Sambal KangKong S$8.90
Untitled
This is our USUAL as well. Imperial pork ribs S$10.90. Because this is our MUST-ORDER, I have grown scared of it, partly also because I don't quite like pork. So I really surrender. It is nice but too much of it killed me.
Untitled
Crisp-fried shrimp paste chicken S$10.90. First time trying, not nice, you can give it a miss.
Mummy asked me for a total of maybe 5 times whether I wanted a cake for birthday. I have rejected her 5 times. And then, after dinner, she asked AGAIN! So I was thinking, ''since mummy wanted so much to eat cake, I shall go and buy my own birthday cake''. LOL! So I went to BreadTalk and got some sliced Christmas cakes. :P
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Bought a total of 4 slices but they only charged me for 3 (with this, I added a new tag ''LuckyVi'' LOL!). Dont say I am not honest, I only realised after I reach home, saw the receipt. Thank you BreadTalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment