VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas season

Untitled
Hi, my fat face.
Untitled
Brother bought us Christmas donuts!!
Untitled
Untitled
Mummy cooked tang yuan in the morning for me to bing to work! Love colourful mini tang yuan, nowadays too many tang yuan with fillings, and 1 tang yuan is so big. Prefer small ones without filling.
Untitled
Untitled
K bought me breakfast, but it became my tea break (before lunch).
Untitled
Close up, its ham, cheese & egg.
Untitled
From cute neighbour.
Untitled
Christmas gift from colleague that caught me by surprise! Normally I would received chocolates, so i was really surprised and thankful. Very thoughtful :D
Untitled
Another cute gift from colleague. Strawberry lotion that smells really very STRAWBERRISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment