VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dong Zhi ~ Winter Solstice Reunion Dinner!

Untitled
Meanwhile, at K's place, I don't know why, this very quick shot of tang yuan, looks rather nice & garnered lots of likes. Ok, 63 only. HAHA! I think because it looks exploding.
Untitled
Simply tooo tooo toooo toooooo amazing! Home cooked, awesome, pretty, everything nice. Lots of ingredients like, Abalone, Scallops, Prawns, Duck Meat, Chicken Meat, Roasted Pork, Mushroom, Sea Cucumber and maybe I had missed out some, but.. really its awesome.
Untitled
Fried fish which I didnt eat much as I am not a fish person, especially those with bones. The fear of choking on the bones.
Untitled
Greens.
Untitled
Wasabi Fried Chicken
Untitled
The very awesome soup, boiled for hours.
Cantonese mummies are *thumbs up*!
Untitled
And before we dig in, a shot of all the food that we could hardly finish! :D I know I am late, but never mind, better late than never and reunion such thing, shouldn't happen just once or twice a year, its should be a daily thing, daily routine.
With this, Happy Dong Zhi, Happy Winter Solstice to everybody with or without family.
PEACE, JOY & LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment