VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nana's Green Tea!!

Finally after a long wait, Nana's Green Tea came to a place nearer to me - Plaza Singapura!
Untitled
Beautifully located at the new wing of PS! But business is quite blah, compared to the other newly opened restaurants/cafes there.
Untitled
Locomoko Don
(Beef patty served over warm Japanese rice garnished with lettuce, tomato, broccoli, and a sunny side-up) S$15.80
Untitled
Salmon & Maguro Don
(Soy marinated Tuna & Salmon served over Japanese rice garnished with sesame, nori, Japanese pickled ginger, spring onion, daikon sprout and a drizzle of mayonnaise sauce.) S$15.80

Why I love & is all crazy about Nana's Green Tea because I patronised them in Japan and I love it so much! Too many food to eat there, so I didn't have a good chance to try out the food I wanted to try. Since they are in Singapore, I HAVE to try but sadly they were located at Jurong (VERY LONG journey from my place to Jurong), but of course I still went (big fan LOL). Now they have closed down the Jurong outlet and opened one in town (ok, very fair to me staying in the east), I am too grateful.
And above 2 main course are served with miso soup!
Untitled
This one I am going to type below, is going to blow you away.
Matcha Shiratama Parfait
(An artisan dessert starting with a layer of kanten jelly and matcha syrup then topped with soft serve vanilla ice-cream, generous layer of corn flakes and garnished with a matcha ice-cream, red bean paste, mochi, whipped cream and a dizzle of matcha syrup.) S$11.80

Type also type until I am drooling.


The Atrium @ Orchard, Plaza Singapura 60B, Orchard Road #03-80/82 Singapore 238891
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday: 1100-2200, Last order: 2130

No comments:

Post a Comment