VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A day of mahjong & pizza at home!

Untitled
Hi Skull Head.
Untitled
They have in liquid form! But it just taste like normal chocolate milk.
Untitled
Favourite Madelines from Delifrance!
Called Domino's and they are finally delivering to my home but they rejected my order due to overwhelming orders! *piak* and they told me to try again in an hour's time. :( Of course I didn't.
Untitled
Called Sarpino instead. My 2nd favourite for pizza deliveries.
Untitled
Ordered Hawaii & BBQ Chicken. (No beef to be consumed at home!)
Untitled
Vitty had a shaee too!!
Untitled
Heart.

Have a great weekends before going back to work tomorrow! (Feeling proud because I managed to get 1 blogspot done on the go. Like a busy businesswoman but no, I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment