VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A whole random week!

I need to catch up on my posts! So I will 'fast forward' here! Showing only pictures!


Finally here to try the famous ban mian! Dry Mee Hoon Kueh for us!
Bought my favourite Nonya Dumpling from Kim Choo for the family!
Mum immediately opened two and eat, after I reached home.
Brother made tau huey again :D
Kinder joy for YanYan!
Rainbow Kueh for breakfast
Very successful tau huey - smooth & yummy! 
See! How smooth!
Tunamagik for breakfast! Mummy woke up at 3am, cook white rice and then woke up at 7am again to make mix the tuna with white rice for me to bring to work!
Rice & ABC soup for breakfast! So heavy! :D


Favourite waffles!
Nuggets sandwich!
Indonesian BBQ for dinner!



--------------------------------------------------
A post to end the night before i go to bed. :)
Feeling sick like a cat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment