VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Snacks!



Marks & Spencer's Chocolate coated digestives biscuits. 
These are awesome!! I so prefer this to the plain digestive biscuits! Comes in milk & dark chocolate. Offered some to Sherraine and she got hooked as well. This is our breakfast for days.

S asked casually what had happened to me, I was real neat last time. My desk looks like a i-cant-find-any-words-to-describe-yet.
So I decided to pack a bit!
Tadah! How is it? :D
-----------------------------------------
At least the food at the canteen is not too bad. Well, at least for the chicken rice, noodle stall, and maybe the malay food (very expensive - 2 veg and 1 meat can cost about $4-5)
Fried wanton kwey teow. 
:P
Supper!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment